- We need a small deposit to secure your booking (non-refundable but can be used against future visits). The balance is due here and we explain payment methods in our confirmation mail.
- We accept small, tranquil dogs ONLY in Casa Borboleta; they must not be left unattended and must be tied up at all times. We make a charge of €20 for extra cleaning of the room (so it's 'doggy odour' free for our next geusts!)
- Most mobile phones work here
- We have no WiFi but a computer that guests can book for short sessions 9am to 10pm (slow internet connection !)
- Check the Internet for latest details of motorway tolls, which are changing
The official British Meteorological Office summary of our
‘During the summer months Portugal receives refreshing sea breezes,
making for very pleasant conditions. Daytime maximum temperatures reach
25c (78f; 11 or 12 hours of sunshine can be expected, and there are as
many as 29 dry days on average. September and the first part of October
form an extension of summer. Daytime average maximum temperatures can still
be as high as 26c 79f, but will have fallen back to about 17c 63f by November.
Daily sunshine hours fall back from about 9 hours in September to about
5 or 6 hours in November’